Not a good start....


One month gone with a blink... Time flies huh! Done so many things and I can'f find time to update my blog. I'm not sure why I'm pushing myself too hard.. Appu just told me yesterday.. I've always been like that. Am I? I wonder why but when I think about it... Yes! I am like that. When I was working in Starbucks, within the first week itself I wanted to master the skills to make all type of drinks. Then, when I join Singapore Airlines, within the first month of flying itself I wanted to be perfect. Now, I just joined Prudential Assurance ( about a week) and I wanted to get people's contact and to make appointment. When, I don't achieve it, I'll get so upset and angry!!!! Probably it's just me... being a virgo... the perfectionist!!! It's just killing me!!!! Arghhhh.... I am so demotivated. I know its always hard in the beginning but I just can't make myself understand this FACT!!!!! Poor Appu have to put up with all my nonsense...

0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers