Happy 2008!!!

Year 2007 has been a very eventful year for me. In Feb, Appu proposed to me. In June, our ROM (Registration of Marriage) took place. I resigned my job as Singapore Girl in July and I moved back to Penang. July was also the month we moved in to the new place. In Aug, we had our Thai Wedding in Perlis. Finally, the Indian and Chinese style Wedding in December. Phew..... (*wiping my sweat*). This is what you get if you're from mix parentage!!! But I enjoyed every part of it!! Not many people experience what Appu and I went thru.. all in the name of... WEDDING.. *giggles*.

I would like to thank our familes and friends for the help and joining us on our big day. To Jacqueline, I can't thank you enough for what you've done for us. We'll definitely will pay you a visit.. some day.. Joyce and Loo, thank you for being our photographers.. Sella, thanks for your company. I think I'll go crazy if I was doing it by myself. Thini, thanks for getting me stuff from diff part of the world. Nanthini, Ratnes mami and other cousins (including the ROTL gang), thank you so much for the beautiful Kolam. To my best friends (you know who you are), thanks for the calls to check on me and be there for me for most of the events. Last but not the least..my dearest soul mate!!! Thank you so much for putting up with my tantrums!! *lol* I think he did most of the job for me.. Making appointments, checking out the venue, catering, etc etc.. He was even doing work on his wedding day!!! Thanks, Love.

Well, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a very HAPPY 2008!! Til we meet again next year........

3 smooched:

jps January 1, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

No worries! What are sisters for? You better get Appu to take you for a short holiday somewhere in Malaysia Truly Asia after all that STRESS! :)

Happy New Year

JPS

Anonymous,  January 9, 2008 at 1:23 AM  

Hey Shubie
Congrats! post some more wedding pictures in facebook... wanna see all of them.
And i heard ur pregnant from ur sis blog!!! congrats!!!!! i dint know u were dying to be a mum soon!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Anonymous,  January 9, 2008 at 1:23 AM  

sorry.... tas me Naveena in case u dint know who it was earlier u posted the comment

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers