Thousand Apologies

Hi all! Sorry for not updating my blog for quite some time. Been busy with Diwali and sending out wedding invitation. On top of that, I have toothache! Ouch! Yesterday, I've spent RM300 on my bloody tooth! Still...the pain is there and it's killing me. Will be meeting the dentist for a review later.

Anyway... here's some highlights on my upcoming blog:
  1. Potluck Dinner (which I promised to blog long long time ago *giggles*)
  2. Trip to KL
  3. Line Clear Nasi Kandar and Cendol
  4. Diwali in Penang and Ipoh
  5. Penang Char Koay Teow

Arghh.... the pain is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 smooched:

jps November 13, 2007 at 6:50 PM  

oh dear. get well soon!

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers