Beach Blanket


I've been in Penang for more than 2 months now. For some reason, I never had a chance to meet Julie or should I say Dr. Julie Wong. (sorry Jules, I just have to mention the Dr. *giggles*), Finally the day comes.. What day?? The day where this girl has some free time!

Ever since I know her (since the age of 14), her ambition is to be a doctor. I always knew she will make it one day! I remembered those days when we were in the same class, 2Jade. 3 of us - Julie, Erwan and I. Jules the brainy, Erwan the romantic novel'holic' and me the noisiest.

Jules suggested Babylon Beach Blanket as the place to meet. I've heard about the place but never stepped in. It is just beside SS (Slippery Senoritas). I fell in love with the place immediately! It has beds!!!!!! It's just like The Balcony @ Orchard Rd., Singapore. We ordered a jug of beer and Jules started telling Sella and myself about funny stories that she had encountered. Ohhh.. how I wish Erwan was there too.. She's currently at KL, in the process of becoming a school teacher.

After some time, as usual, Sella will feel restless if she's not dancing when drinking. Moreover, her gang is in SS. Gulped our beer and I dragged myself reluctantly to SS. It was so jam-packed and we were literally rubbing shoulders with everybody while walking towards the dance floor. After dancing for 2 to 3 songs we decided to call it a day but we promise to meet again on Monday for a potluck party!!!!

Oh.. I'm so tired...*yawning & stretching*. Tomorrow, I'll blog about the house party that we had yesterday. Signing off..meow..

4 smooched:

Anonymous,  November 1, 2007 at 3:43 AM  

visit this; http://orangette.blogspot.com/

u will love it.. enjoy =) hugz

Siamesecatz November 1, 2007 at 11:10 AM  

it's a wonderful site.. how did you found out about it?

Anonymous,  November 3, 2007 at 11:08 PM  

hmmm.. i've been following that blog 2-3years ago but forgot to mention to you. jangan marah, blek!

Anonymous,  November 5, 2007 at 9:39 AM  

a good blog. a friend of mine.
http://dingkitchen.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers