Happy Birthday, Uncle Siva!

Last Sunday was Father's birthday. I made Cheese Cupcakes for him. It didn't turn out like the one I saw on the net but the taste is... D I V I N E.. What do you expect? It's Cheese! Lol. After having the cupcakes as appetizer, we adjourned to the RIBS Restaurant. Their pork ribs is absolutely finger licking good! Father, Mother, Aunty Leong and myself ordered the Mini Mix Grill. Amma took Salmon and Ribs while Appu Boy had Seabass and Salmon. Since Mother is a small eater, she gave the ribs and lamb to Father and the prawn to Appu. End up, she only ate a small piece of salmon... Kwang kwang kwang.... No wonder she's so small in size! I wish I can be like her but I can't resist the temptation! *big fat sigh* I finished my meal!! *burp* I'm not gonna cook any meat this week!














3 smooched:

Anonymous,  October 30, 2007 at 8:35 PM  

Happy Bird day Elvis =)

jps October 31, 2007 at 5:40 PM  

the cupcakes looked good. i am sure uncle siva gobbled them up despite preaching about healthy eating!

Siamesecatz October 31, 2007 at 5:55 PM  

you guessed wrong... he is controlling his food now.. he ate only half of the cupcake

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers