Let's celebrate!

Appu Boy got promoted!!!! Congratulations, dear!! You deserve it! So, as a present I made Pandan Muffin (with the left over pandan leaves that I had from making nasi lemak yesterday)

The original plan was to make macaroons but I screwed it up.. It turn out to be a disaster.. but it didn't stop me from baking another different thing. I would not post the picture of the macaroons that I've made coz it will be a disgrace. It was in really bad shape.. *big fat sigh*.


The pandan muffins were not perfect either. I put to much of the batter in the muffin cup and the verdict : it oozed out of the cup... *shrugging*. Anyway, I can't taste the muffins today as it contain eggs. It's Thursday. Vegetarian day... Let you'll know tomorrow.

Well, I'm quite depressed on what happen to my macaroons... Arghhhh!!! Feeling hungry now.. No! I'm not gonna touch the muffins (though I'm so tempted). I think I'll eat my left over mee hoon I made for lunch. Til then, meow....



4 smooched:

jps October 26, 2007 at 6:50 AM  

looks good lah! i am not the baker - joyce is! so i admire your efforts!

Siamesecatz October 26, 2007 at 9:32 AM  

Do not be deceived with the looks.. The muffin didn't turn out well. Appu Boy tasted it and he said "Aiyah.. not enough sugar". Kwang kwang kwang.....

Anonymous,  October 29, 2007 at 5:40 AM  

isn't he into healthy eating ? and it does look yum. Give Chinamami la... she can eat it and not damage her sugar level.

Anonymous,  October 30, 2007 at 8:37 PM  

congrats bro in law!!! this time i come back we go makan seafood in teluk kumbar OR u cook for all of us. NO MUFFINS AND CUPCAKES PLEASE!

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers