For the first time...

I made rasam for the first time today. I think it's not too bad. *wink*wink. Then I try to replicate Mother's Sura Puttu (Fish Puttu). The colour turned a bit reddish from the normal yellow. Kwang kwang kwang... Anyway, it tasted nice but Mother's still the best.. Duhh... Hehe... Lunch wouldn't be complete without a vegetable dish. I made Indian style pumpkin. I just created the name of the dish. Lol. My aunt used to make it when I used lived with her in my teen age. It's one of my favourite vegetarian dish. Actually, I don't have the recipe. I made it up from my experience of watching her cooking. Does is sound right? - 'experience of watching'. The taste wasn't so bad but still doesn't taste like what I used to eat. I think I will call her later to get the recipe.

0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers