Finally.... It's over!!

Officially, I'm done with my KPLI course.. I have one more hurdle to overcome which is my confirmation interview with SPP.. Need to absorb all latest info on education and all the other nitty gritty. Well, thats life-long education for you... *giggles* I'm not that worried about the interview.. My main concern is the POSTING!!!!! There still no exact date when it will be out.. Some say end of Nov and others say mid of Dec. Sigh.... So, here I am waiting for the b****y result to appear...

Currently, I'm in Ipoh. Just did some shopping at Wah Seng (a shop which sells bakeware n etc). It has been long since I've stopped cooking... I'm taking back a few of my mother in-law's recipe books and my motive is to get my husband FAT!!! Muahahahahaha...

Okay, I need to plan what I want to cook for the whole of next month... *lol* and I'm still waiting for the posting result... Argh.. I tried to ignore it but I can't help it....Miaow...



0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers