New Moon

I manage to convince my hubby to watch New Moon with me and he took pity on me so I won't be watching it alone!! He ended up yawning throughout the movie and not to mention the nasty comments after the movie... Sigh..actually.. I didn't really like the movie as well. I felt that Rob did not carry out his character well. Anyway, he looks sooooo good so I would not kutuk about him a lot... Jacob is soooooooooooooooooooooo yummylicious...*drooling*. He is so mouthwatering... Just check out his BODY!!!!

Anyway, my sista actually hooked me up with these Twilight series novel.. Starting with Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I completed last 2 books during my KISSM (a 2 weeks government course) during the lectures *giggles*. Thanks sista!!! I am very much in love with those books!!! Miaow

0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers