New Look..


I'm getting a new look for my blog.. So as you can see, my blog is still under construction... I've been surfing the net for about few hours looking for a new template (hmmm... more than 6 hours).. I think, silently my hubby is cursing me for the neglecting the house chores.. But he is my darling... He helped me to choose the layout that suits me the best...

I'm so into it now... Currently, I'm adding widgets to my blog... and I will stop now as not to test my hubby's patience.. Furthermore, I need to prepare myself for the interview...

Signing off... Miaow...

7 smooched:

Simply June December 7, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

hello shubie! love the new template! happy blogging!

Siamesecatz December 7, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Thank you, sweety.. You are one of my inspiration!!! Keep cooking!!! Can't wait to try some of your dishes!!!!!

Simply June December 7, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

when u coming to visit?? haha I'll cook if u come this way!

jps December 7, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Can't wait to taste your food in December! :)

SIL

Anonymous,  December 7, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

I see that my selection of the template was spot on !

Siamesecatz December 7, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

June,
I was thinking the other way round.. When are you coming to tanah airmu???

SIL,
Besides laksa, what else???

Hubby,
Thanks a bunch!! XOXOXO

Muhajir Pengembara December 12, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

ermmm..... simply good n "nallarake"
hope u will up date this blog

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers