Planning a surprise dinner...


Just got back from my shopping spree... Woohooo.... Then I realised that I should do something tonight to make it up to my hubby for yesterday's incident. I am planning to do a 3 course meal....
Starter - Creamy Mushroom Soup
Main Course - Baked Cod with Grilled Vegetables
Dessert - Rasberry Ice Cream with Almond Biscotti

You must be wondering why I'm writing the blog before the surprise so-called candle light dinner... I can strongly say that my hubby is not a fan of my blog... (any blog for the matter) I must literally force him to read my blog.. Kwang...kwang...kwang...

I hope my dishes will turn out well and Appu boy will enjoy the 3 course meal specially prepared for him. I hope he'll be surprised too as I told him this morning that I'll be serving him bread with left over fish curry for dinner.. *giggles*
Okay, I'm gonna start with the biscotti now... Miaow...

2 smooched:

jps December 16, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

sounds delicious - my brother will wallop lah !

can't wait to taste your laksa lemak!!!!

Siamesecatz December 16, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

SIL,
He wallop anything la... You know your brother..
Don't worry... I'll keep some laksa for you before I serve the gang...

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers