Not so Malaysian....

I'm in Ipoh now... Still holidaying.. sampai tak sedar diri bah... I got back from KL yesterday... Enjoyed my 2 nights over there. Manage to visit relatives and spent $$$ at IKEA... Heavenly...

Since my confirmation interview is around the corner, fear kicked in as I haven't start preparing anything for it.. I decided to open the piece of paper which contains what I need to know for the interview. Whoa... tonnes of thing I need to know.. After going through the scribbled notes, I realized that I'm not so Malaysian... I do not actually know what is really happening in my own country. Newspaper never really interest me as there's always news on political issue on the front page. I do not get involve with the political issues FULL STOP. My hubby always will update me on the political issue but I'll forget after few hours.. Sigh..

After spending few hours on the web, I think I know a little bit what's happening here. Especially in the education section. Luckily, my hubby and father in-law more than willing to explain further or their 'opinions' on the current issues. Papa gets emotional sometimes about the political issues in Malaysia... *giggles*

Just hoping my interviewer will be kind towards me... Purr...



0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers