Scrapbook Craze!




If you have been noticing me on FB... You should know by now that I am so into craft... Especially greeting cards... So I decided to enroll myself to Scrapbooking Basics. The class was held yesterday at Smidapaper Studio. I learnt a lot of stuff on Scrapbook and made 2 layouts for a start... I am so in love with it.. I was so moved and inspired by the explanation given on Scrapbooking by Shila (My instructor who is also the owner of the scrapbook supplies store). Scrapbooking is not only about pasting the pictures and decorating the pages... It's about our life when we put words (journaling) and pictures to the pages. It tells us story about each life... Wohooo.... Well... I put this way.. Instead of writing a diary.. I pen it down on a 12 by 12 inches paper and include pictures and decorate to make it interesting.. After all, picture speaks for itself... Would like to thank my SIL, Jacqueline, who bought me lots of materials and stuff for scrapbooking from Aus..

Miaow...





0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers