To Myzura With Love....

Hey My!!! Thanks for moving me!

This entry is dedicated to Myzura, my KPLI course mate. Since I met her during the convo, she's been pestering me to update my blog. I'm kinda honored thinking there's actually people been following my blog... *wink*wink*  She said, "Your blog dah bersawang!" Which means that my blog has been nested by spiders... Hehehe.. It's not that I don't want to but I've been busy.. Well.. excuses..excuses..excuses.. I admit.. I'm just not organized.. I can't get rid of my old habit... PROCASTINATION... Since Jasmine is sleeping, my hubby is cleaning the house and I've done all my school work which have been pending for a week... (I'm excluding the tonnes of clothes to be iron in the basket) I think I can spare an hour to 'spring clean' my blog.. =)

Miaow...

1 smooched:

winwinsituation June 17, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

Mwau..me felt honoured la beb..my name is the tiitle of ur entry..

TQ!!!

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers