Pursuit of Happiness

Well... actually I have a lot of stories to pen down but I'm always chasing for time.. Today.. just for today.. I'm gonna write about the movie.. Pursuit of Happiness... I know that many of you have watched the movies ages ago... I just finished watching it.. Well... Kudos to Mr Smith and his kid to really bring out the character.. I'm actually still tearing thinking about them being homeless.. Not 1 day or two.. but many months... And here I am complaining that my place is small... Well.. sorry for being emotional.. Just need to let it out... Hmmm.. I'm contented... Well.. need to go.. Chasing for time..remember??? =)

Miaow

0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers