I need to BREATHE!!!

Pic from Google Images

The month of February been the the busiest so far (well, theres Mar, Apr n so on). Hopefully, I'll be less busy in the months to comes. I manage to get some free time after school yesterday.. When I sat on the sofa to get the remote... Ting!!! I remembered.. There's tonnes of test papers to mark by Friday (today!!) Coz I need to submit the marks by today!!!! I have to as I am summoned by JPN to report myself for a course in a GOD knows place on SUNDAY!!!! There goes my weekend again..... I love courses but WHY is it must be this Sunday when I was looking forward to rest my body n mind.. WHY I have to stay in a hostel not HOTEL? Melebih pulak.. Hehehe...

So here I am in between doing the laundry, ironing, changing new sheets, packing and clearing the house (Jasmine loves to make the house messy.. I think it has to be her new hobby)...updating my blog...abandoning my craft project.... This month.. no sewing project (Tho I have an order with no date line.. phew..*relieved*) Only paper craft.. Made few cards which I yet to upload... Hopefully.. I will have more free time and free weekend in March... 

Miaow...

0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers