Loving Valentine's Day!

My husband surprised me... I mean really surprised me... I thought when he wished me last night at sharp midnight.. That was it... But NO... When I reached home after marketing.. I saw roses in a vase and a card... Plus marble cheesecake in the fridge.... Oh.. I was speechless... From cod's liver's oil capsules (My first Valentine's Gift - It was TOP 5 worst gift on Hitz.fm) .... to this!!!! Love you now and always.. Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Awwww.....
Miaow...




0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers