Weak!

Picture from Google Images
I literally can sleep by the toilet bowl... Been having diarrhea since yesterday morning... Had fever by noon then I took a nap... It started again (diarrhea) after dinner... I couldn't sleep.. then again I rushed to toilet... Popped in imodium around 2 am..  Finally, I could sleep.. Got up and get dressed for school... Before stepping out.. another trip to toilet but this time I vomited... Decided to visit my GP.... Took 5 types of medicine and a urine test...
Now I'm in between making porridge and blogging... Have to see my GP again by noon to make sure I don't throw up or diarrhea... Hopefully I won't get admitted... Tired of frequenting the hospital..... What I need now is 100Plus and the bed....

Miaow...

3 smooched:

Mila@Rimbun March 21, 2011 at 11:14 AM  

take care.. moga cepat sihat

Siamesecatz March 22, 2011 at 9:12 PM  

Thanks Kamila... Getting better...

Nomaliza Azman March 26, 2011 at 6:02 PM  

O dear, hope you're okay. Imodium mesti ada if in case cirit-birit. 100 Plus is good oso. Take care!

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers