Eventful May

I know I know... It has been more than a month I abandoned my blog... Shame on me for not making the time but I was really busy to the max last month... Okay  where shall I start??? Hmmm...

May kicked off with me getting a tablet for myself.... Yippie... It was not a planned purchase.. I promise. Was with Appu at PISA during the PC Fair... I was actually surveying on netbook then Ipad caught my eyes... So just then Appu explained to me how a tablet works.. Compared netbook and tablet, made a very fast decision and purchased Samsung Galaxy Tablet... WOW!!! And now, Papa and Jasmine are fighting over it to play Angry Birds.
Pic from Samsung

Then, a lot of meeting and workshop I attended in May added with May School Activities - Farewell Dinner, Appreciation Dinner, Teacher's Day, Language Activities, Sports Practice, Language Activities etc etc...

Finally, May 28th came and it's SCHOOL BREAK!!!! Yahoo... Made a trip to Kelate....

More updates coming soon....

Miaow...

0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers