Missing my craft time...

Picture : Google Images

1/2 year gone.....Arghh.... Time flies.... and here I am again to complain about me not having time to make craft... The last was..

  • school's sports day - making them looking like ladybird
  • Vaani's Order - will find time to upload the pictures
  • Jasmine's 3rd Birthday which I yet to blog about
I stock up my supplies but sadly to say I can't find time to make something from it. Too much of other commitments that require my attention. Some of the supplies I got it from my Sista (Love ya!). She helps me to buy whenever she travels to the States.. It's super cheap. I also ordered some stuff from ScrapnCrop and Beading. I also got myself a new toy..... Guess what is it????

Currently, I am busy at school. I'm there til late evening everyday this week. Next week, I will have to attend a 3-day course from 8.30 to 4.30. I heard that it'll be a BORING one... Sigh...
Hopefully I can make some lovely things next month... *Crossing my fingers and toes*


Miaow...

0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers