DAISO is in PENANG

Welcome to Penang, DAISO...

I was in Queensbay Mall last Saturday.. As I was going towards Maybank to change money for CNY, my hubby patted me from the back and asked me to check out the shop on my left.. My jaw dropped.. It's DAISO!!!! He knows that I'm crazy about DAISO.. Although it is not as big as the one in The Curve but I think this branch is quite decent.. Bought many craft stuff such as lace and felt... But they do not have my buttons.... Maybe in future (I hope).

Hubby was quite relieved as there's a Daiso in Penang but I reminded him... "Well, there's no IKEA here so we still have to to KL" *giggles*

Miaow...

4 smooched:

Siamesecatz February 1, 2011 at 6:47 PM  

Thanks.. Wish I had more time in hand.... =)

ween February 1, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

I have read a lot of crafters got their supplies from daiso. There are daiso here in mlk, but the supplies are kinda limited -_- last time, i went to daiso to look for yoyo maker (read about it from a crafter blog, she got it from daiso) but it's not available in daiso mlk.

Btw, happy crafting! :)

Siamesecatz February 3, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

Hi Ween,

The branch in Penang is not that great compared to one in The Curve.. I still haven't explore as I brought my toddler along the other day... Will check out the craft corner next time...

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers