Back to College


First day at college... After one week of Raya break and before that.. 3 months of practicum... Lotsa things to catch up.... exchanging knowledge.... yeah right!!!! *LOL* More like gossiping.... Whatever we gossiped will remain in the college ground... Sorry.. can't share it..

Arrived at 7.30 a.m. on the dot for the Sunday assembly in my college Batik.... After about 40 munites of that draggy activity.. We realised there were no classroom for us but college provided us a container with 2 a/c attached inside... Quite funny looking thing but the air-cond part motivated us I guess... Still there was electricity cut-off thrice from 8 a.m. to 12 noon.... Well, that's life!


Our classes supposed to end at 3 p.m. but we manage to carry forward most of the classes so last class ended at 1.30 p.m. Apalagi... Escape!!!! Arrived back to my loved ones by 3 p.m. At 5.00 p.m. received a call from my Badminton Club's Advisor... Ooops I conveniently forgot that we do have a practice today. Manage to 'kau tim' my lecturer and promised him to have the replacement next week. Phew....

Not many things happened as I expected, no dramas at all... Boring!!! Hopefully tomorrow will be an interesting day!! Okay, I have to feed my Princess now... Tonight's dinner will be at Pelita Nasi Kandar... Miaow....





0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers