Burp....

This is what happened when we're in Ipoh... Eat and eat and eat and eat... Non-stop... We just got back from Ah Yee's (my mother-in-law's sister) birthday cum farewell dinner for Uncle Wai Keong (my mother-in-law's brother from Aus) at Soon Fatt restaurant in Ipoh. Good food and great company... I will update more pictures tomorrow..
I was feeling restless as the time on the wall showed 9.00 p.m. Argh... I badly wanted to watch Nur Kasih on TV3. Not sure how I got hooked to it.. *wink*wink*... Yeah yeah I know.. it's a Malay local drama.. So what?!!
When we arrived home, it was already 9.30 p.m. I dashed to my room and of course I made sure Princess was taken care of.... (Who else?? Hubby lerr...). Switched on the TV and to find out that Pirates of the Carribean was on... Woohooo... so no Nur Kasih for this week... I will wait patiently next week for your screening, Nur Kasih...
Burp... Oohhh.. Excuse me... Princess is looking for me.. See you in my next posting.. Purrr...

0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers