It has been long....



It has really been very very very very extremely long (did I stress that veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? LOL) time since my last post... Well, I have been busy and lazy at the same time.. Being married with a lovely daughter and studying all at the same time... Hope you all can forgive me... But I do try to sneak out some time for myself and friends.. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband and helpful mum... Thank God!!!

Wonder why I start all over again today? Not yesterday or last week or even next week... A dear 'friend' of mine kind of 'kick' me out of my comfort zone... It was just a simple sms saying that he has created a blog.. well, I have to keep up with the 'friend' right?

I have nothing much to write today, maybe tomorrow.. Til then.. miaow.....

0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers