Banana Fritters aka Pisang Goreng

I manage to sleep for about 4 hours then my sunshine woke me up with her leg on my face... Jasmine takes most of the space on the bed... Well, today is another day... Manage to make a decent lunch from whatever I have in the fridge.. Have not gone to the market for a while... After lunch, all of us went to the evening market to stock up... I have big plans on cooking.... Lets see whether I'll execute the plan... *giggles*

Made Pisang Goreng for tea... Hehehe.. Not bad.. it was not in my plan but looking at the rotting banana, I better make something before it ended up in the garbage.. It was my first attempt in making it... Didn't have the chance to a picture coz it was gone before I could take out the camera...

Here's the recipe:

Pisang Goreng

Ingredients:
1/2 cup of self-raising flour
1/4 cup of corn flour
1 tbsp of rice flour
a pinch of salt
1/2 tsp of baking powder
150ml water or just enough (make sure it's not too diluted)
1 1/2 tbsp of oil
5-6 bananas, halved
oil for frying

Method:
Combine all the ingredients together except oil for frying. Coat banana halves in batter and deep-fry in hot oil for three to four minutes or until crispy and golden brown. Remove and drain on kitchen paper.

Picture from Google Images


Miaow...

0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers