Girl's Day Out!!

It has been ages since I met my besties (Zahhira & Yolanda).. So I decided to kidnap them... We checked out Straits Quay.... It's not fully occupied yet but the place is awesome.. We parked our self at Bella Marino. It's one of Zahhira's friend's, Prem, place. Prem is also the chef there... I've been to Bella Italia where Prem worked before... Tried the lamb shank but the one I had yesterday...was simply irresistible..


I like the place! Very Cozy!

Look at the succulent lamb! I must have it with my beer..


Ira was actually cursing me as took a long time to take her Tiramisu picture

Do go there soon!!

Miaow...

0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers