Wrislet and Handphone Cover

Last week, in between Perlis and Penang... I manage to sew not one but two wristlets... plus another handphone cover for darling hubby..

The first wristlet I used  Matryoshka Family Natural Linen that I got from Fabric Fanatics, plain linen from May May Shop and the lining is black polka-dot on white Japanese cotton from Kamdar. Accessories - Zip and others from Nana Craft Corner and Crafty D Hearty.

 This one tak berapa kemas... Quite messy as the label was stitched way too low.. I didn't double sew the zip... But.. I learnt from my mistakes... I made another one..
All the fabrics from Kamdar...

Improvised by attaching a yo-yo flower.... and here's the plain Handphone Cover as requested by Hubby..

Miaow...

0 smooched:

Post a Comment

Labels

Altered (1) Bookmark (2) Brooch (1) Charm (1) Cooking (10) Family (9) Friends (1) GA (11) Handphone Charms (1) Info (10) Jasmine (7) Paper Craft (10) Party (1) Ramblings (45) Recipe (4) Ring (1) School (1) Sewing (11) Travelogue (12) Tutorial (3)

Followers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jasmine Asha Parameswaran

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers